Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Season Starts Tomorrow-- Lockout, Schmlockout

Shirt via Pucking Hilarious

As you know, I love gimmicks. And I love NHL94. Therefore, why not have a gimmick that involves NHL94....again.

You're welcome.

Starting on Thursday and going until they figure out the damn lockout-- I'll be simulating all the games that have been cancelled on the NHL94 ROM emulator. That's right, we'll have a full 82 game season as it stands and figure out how the hell this will all pan out.

Now, of course-- there's issues. As of now, they don't have a NHL13 ROM update for the NHL94 platform, so I'm going to have to use the NHL12 rosters at the time being. Hopefully trying to get the playoff updated roster so I can get at least some accuracy.

Anyway-- starting tomorrow with four games on the docket, we'll have some faux NHL action.

No comments: